Monday, September 06, 2004

happy birthday... SERENE!

Well, it's Serene's birthday today =) and so this is a little place in my blog for her.

I thank God for Serene... I still find it amazing how we got to know each other, then drifted apart... and almost 2 years later, God brought us back together again. She's someone that really isn't like me at all, and yet is like me in alot of ways. I think the most important thing... that she and I both want to be godly women. God's love for us, and our love for Him has binded us together.

So... Serene! I just want to say that although we don't get to talk, chat or even write... you are in my prayers. I think that being 21 means more than just the normal laws and stuff... I think it's incredible because its 21 full years of a special and unique life... once lost and now found... and as God would have it, your life daily brings beauty from ashes. You have a wonderful personality... =) smart, sophisticated, independant... and still caring, loving and fun... I appreciate how you see life and how you chase after it. I can't do what you can with words... =) but my sister-in-christ... I appreciate how precious you are... and I just want you to know that.


serene and I Posted by Hello

and.... have a blessed birthday!

No comments: