Thursday, September 23, 2004

when we get married...

serene wants to be my bridesmaid. =)

i so rarely get a chance to talk to serene, and chatting to her was really good... but somewhere in our conversation we somehow got onto this topic.... so.... lets see

I want to help choose the songs that will play. I forsee that they will mostly be jazz or swing... sinatra, armstrong, and more...

I want a say in the decorating of the hall... if I had time, I think i'd like to do it myself actually.... same for the wedding invites and all... except photographs... can't take a pictures of myself...

I want my family there. My grandparents, parents and jie and brother especially.

Becky will be there. She may or may not sing a silly song... but she will be there.

I want to sing a song. =)

dont discount me as frivolous and the whole planning-my-wedding-before-i-meet-my-guy syndrome.... I just talked to serene and it sparked these random thoughts. Which are kinda interesting... it's not a big deal to me right now...

who is the other half in the "we"? and "when"? haha.. i dunno... not now, or in the near future.... I dont even know who you are yet... come find me!!! oh.. wait.... wait till 2005... or whenever God sends you. =)


and by the way, i'm still really tired. so this is a disclaimer.... if i dont make sense, ignore me.


No comments: