Wednesday, September 29, 2004

thank God for Daddy.

I haven't talked to my Dad in ages... like seriously talked? probably since beginning June when I left Sabah. Other than that.... he has not said more than 5 sentences... and they run in this order

1) Are you ok? we haven't heard from you in a long while
2) Must take care of your health ok?
3) Do you have a place to stay this december?
4) We praise God for the good grades you have
5) I love you, bye!

But... i saw him online today, and with the new webcam, I invited my Daddy to see me! and it churned out some interesting msges...

"I want to see how my lovely daughter looks like"
"hello, keep smiling"
"looks like you close eyes"
"Hello why frowning?"
"small eyes but beautiful" (when I said I didn't close my eyes, they were just small)
"hello, you yawning?"

haha... it was hilarious.... just cos he reacted to every move I made! But more than that.... evern though it made me feel slightly awkward, he called me lovely! and thinks my tiny eyes are beautiful. and you know? if nobody else on earth thought that, then at least one very important person thinks so.... even if he might be slightly biased.

at least, I.... chen en'ai jeanette... unsophisticated, kinda klutzy, and just not picture perfect....
at least I am lovely to someone...

No comments: