Sunday, September 26, 2004

yay for Cedar....

"The banding of secondary schools is out, replacing school ranking tables which line up the academic performance of schools. In the top tier are Cedar Girls', CHIJ St Nicholas, River Valley High and Singapore Chinese Girls'. "
- Channel News Asia

OK.. i'm not a very good alumni of Cedar.... to put it bluntly, i've never been back to Cedar after I left except to collect my O level cert. Oh wait... i did not do that either! I got a friend to pick that up for me... =P I intended to though... haha. But. I'm still glad that they are doing well!

It was a pretty good school... in restrospect. It was there I learnt my discipline and hard work... and there I met Lisha, Chu Hua, Geri, Qiu and a couple of other people that have changed my life. I've never been much of a school person though.... But HURRAY for Cedar anyway!

No comments: