Wednesday, September 15, 2004

STAY AWAKE

it's not VERY late.... just about 12:30am. But i'm exhausted. Eyelids heavy, neck tensed, headache bearing exhausted. What am i still doing awake? Waiting for a friend to come and interview me for some work she needs to do. What i did today

6:00 am - woke up
6:30 am - QT
7:00 am- breakfast
7:20 am- work at physics dept as clerical assistant
8:50 am- social work practice 1 class
9:50 am- social work practice 2 class
10:50 am- chapel
12:00am- prepare to go to practicum site
12:30 am- lunch
1:30 pm- Walmart to buy stuff for class later
2:00 pm- arrive at Marshall Elementary School
2:15 pm: meeting with supervisor
2:45 pm: meeting with counsellor
3:00pm: prepping for class
3:30 pm: 14 7-yr olds, me and 3 volunteers do finger painting
4:40 pm: 8 8-yr olds, alyse, me and 3 volunteers with nature painting
6:00pm: head home, gulp down fruits for dinner
6:30pm: graphic design class cancelled
7:00pm: work on APA retreat group sign instead (unfinished)
10:30pm: shower
11:00pm: do hw
12:00pm: read text
and... that leaves me somewhere around here.... in between there, a couple of stressful things.

Biggest one is that my friend couldn't get her project done and i needed to help her with photoshop and editing stuff while i was with carolyn working on the sign. Felt kinda down about my practicum.... kids had alot of fun... but Alsye thinks i let them walk all over me. Other stuff I cant think about right now... my shoulders ache...

and thanks for bearing with me. I needed to vent

ohkay.. she came and so we're done.
1:10am: to bed.

4 and 3/4 hours to rest for another long day that will end at 11pm too.

No comments: