Sunday, September 26, 2004

talk to the world.

i talked to...
  • kel
  • hozzy
  • benben
  • becks
  • abby
  • hazel
  • hozea
  • timo
  • mike
  • dom

gosh.... I miss you guys (generic term please...) like crazy... cant imagine how happy I was to hear your voices, and hear how you were.... and strangely enough.. find that I have a larger blog audience thatn I ever realised! Well, that's awesome... because I put this blog up so that I could keep in touch with people back home... and I'm glad it's happening!

JOEL!!! =) Hallo! thanks for tagging.... eh.. next time I call... grab the phone ok? actually... it's just that last night I was very tired... so I could only talk to specific people... cos I wanted to sleep... this morning ah.. I woke up and have black circles... =P that's ok...

How am I? this week is slightly better and less stressful I think. I have an honors exam on tues which will be interesting because we dont really understand what they want to test us on...

ok guys! to church!
love you all!!

No comments: