Wednesday, September 08, 2004

praise God!

I have alot to be happy for and praise God for today...
- I got through today alive... and I am going to sleep soon!
- I had so much fun at my practicum. The kids were awesome. sigh... I really love them already!
- I am almost done with my graphic design homework
- I got to eat apple and pineapple. I love apple and pineapple too!
- I really enjoyed praying with my chaplain and RA
- I got a little bit of work done.
- I had chapel today =)

So.. despite the sleepyness, the supervisor who didn't turn up, the late prayer meeting, the freezing cold weather, the friend whose phone was off and the report that was not written... =) I think God is awesome! I can still sleep with praise on my lips. (Psalms says the saints praise him in their beds... I never figured if it meant the dead saints in the gravebeds... or live saints.... but =) I'll praise Him anywhere!)

So God is good. =) and I'm good. For those who are reading this and really concerned about me and my busy life... i love you! Thank you so much for that love.

No comments: