Tuesday, September 28, 2004

thank you HOZEA!

how can i thank you enough??? argh!!! thanks so much for giving me the webcam... it's SUCH a blessing!!!

today... i did bible study with serene.... and I mean.. we got to talk.. like a phone, but without the phone! It was so awesome...


and then... eileen and I... we just had so much fun and laughs... send me rolling on the floor cos it was just so funny....

and Kel.. and Kevin too... got to play with it a bit. I wish you could see it yourself though... =) soon ok? a couple more days till you are out of army!

and well... just.. =) thank you.......... You've blessed me so so so much!!! er.... I dunno what to say!

And thank you God... =) cos I know You give such good gifts.... Hozea is definately one of them... and so is the webcam...


No comments: